I am always looking to buy 20th-century design, from a single piece to entire collections.
Areas of interest:
- Tiffany Studios - Tiffany lamps, Tiffany glass, Tiffany windows, bronze candlesticks, desk sets and inkwells, enamels, mosaics, jewelry and paintings by Louis Comfort Tiffany
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco - art glass by Daum, Galle, Argy-Rousseau and others; American Arts and Crafts; American modernism and industrial design
- Mid-century modern - American, French and Scandinavian Modern; designers including Jens Risom, Paul McCobb, T. H. Robsjohn-Gibbings, Piero Fornasetti, Jens Quistgaard for Dansk Designs, Jean Prouve, Claude and Francois-Xavier Lalanne, Line Vautrin and others
- Scandinavian Design - Cathrineholm, Danish modern, Gustavsberg and Upsala Ekeby ceramics, Royal Copenhagen Fajance
- Vintage clothing, accessories and textiles - couture and quality dresses and clothing; Gucci, Hermes, and Mark Cross handbags; vintage upholstery fabric (yardage), mid-century fabrics, chenille bedspreads, barkcloth, homespun; vintage Vera Neumann linens and textiles
- Other items - vintage Hawaiiana, Vernon Kilns (patterns by Don Blanding and Gale Turnbull's 'Coastline'), panoramic photographs at historic sites
I generally sell privately, but do offer a few things in my Etsy shop. Feel free to be in touch if you have questions.